What is a ReBall Paintball Game?
ReBall Paintball Games use a 68 Caliber Reusable Paintless Paintball that has No Paint in the Ball and the Balls are reusable.
ReBalls are also known in the Paintball Market Place as:
- Z- Balls
- Mighty Balls
- Paintless Paintballs
- Reusable Paintballs
- Practice Paintballs
Most Indoor Paintball Game fields have converted to ReBall type Paintballs because:
- Can use same Paintball Equipment as they currently use (standard Paintball Guns and Paintball Protection Gear)
- The ReBall or Paintless Paintballs can be shot over and over (really saves money not constantly buying paintballs)
- There is No Paintball Mess to clean up (saves serious money on maintenance)
ReBall Game Operators are now starting to convert to 50 Caliber Low Impact Reusable Paintless Paintballs because:
- Low Impact Paintballs cause Less Pain and Bruising (68 cal ReBalls can leave nasty bruises and hurt)
- Low Impact Paintballs are reusable and leave no paintball mess (again big money savers)