Reusable Paintballs - F.A.Q.
This is a List of Frequently Asked Questions about Reusable Paintballs
1. What is the Reusable Paintball?
The reusable, Reusable paintball t can be fired through all paintball guns...hundreds of times and contain No Nasty Paintball Paint
Reusable Paintballs are manufactured in the standard 68 Caliber Size and the new 50 Caliber Size.
2. What is the recommended firing speed for the Reusable Paintball?
The recommended firing speed for a Reusable Paintball is 200-240 feet per second.
3. How accurate are Reusable Paintballs?
The Reusable Paintball is extremely accurate up to 50 feet when fired at 240 feet per second or under.
4. What is the Reusable "Reusable Paintball" Game?
The "Reusable Paintball" Game is a "interactive combat game" combining the best aspects of Laser Tag and Paintball.
The game is fast-paced, with set objectives and played in an arena type setting featuring a full view of the playing field for both players and spectators.
The Low Impact Reusable Paintball Game is becoming very popular
5. What equipment is needed to play a Reusable Paintball Game?
All it takes to play Reusable Paintball is:
- paintball gun (68 cal or 50 cal depending on game)
- paintball protective face mask
- Reusable Paintballs
To make a Game more exciting add the Score Keeping Vest System!
6. What is a Score Keeping Vest ?
- The Score Keeping Vest Keeps track of all hits by reusable paintball to players
- The Score Keeping Vest is flexible, very light weight and score is displayed on monitor or phone
- The Score Keeping Vest actually counts the number of times a Reusable paintball or airsoft pellet hits the vest.
7. What is The Black Light Reusable Paintball Game ?
The Reusable Paintball Game is a complete "turnkey" Black Light Reusable Paintball Game with a Sci-Fi Theme played with intense music. (Similiar to a Laser Tag Game but with with No Paintball Mess)
The Reusable Paintball Game comes complete with:
- Score Keeping Vests & Game Management Program
- 50 Caliber Paintball Gun Package
- Paintball Safety Equipment
- Bunker System
- Reusable Paintballs
- Black Light Package
- Sound System
- Air Compressor System
- Safety signage
- On- site Training and Installation
8. Can You Use Reusable Paintballs on an Outdoor Paintball or Reball Play Field?
Reusable Paintball can be played in a Inflatable Containment Unit.
"Outdoor" Reusable Paintball Game has following benefits:
- was designed as an add-on business for Paintball Fields, Family Entertainment Centers, Indoor Soccer Fields and Roller Rinks
- allows operators to take advantage of non productive out parcels of land
- comes complete with Score Keeping System
9. How do corporate and civic groups respond to Reusable Paintball?
Most civic and corporate groups like reusable paintball because it is a an exciting combination or Laser Tag and Paintball Games and is a great resource for team-building and developing leadership skills.
The detailed Printed Score Card given to each each player at the end of each game is the perfect performance assessment tool.
The best part is with there is no paintball mess involved!
Corporate Groups and Civic Groups love the excitement and Team Building Benefits of .
10. What square footage is required for an indoor Reusable Paintball Play Field?
Reusable Paintball Play Fields can be installed on a footprint as small as 5000 square feet.
Reusable Paintball Play Fields are always custom designed and built to suit your available space.
11. How much land is required for a "Outdoor" Reusable paintball play field ?
"Outdoor" Play Fields can be installed on an area as small as 50 feet x 100 feet.
Your playfield will be custom designed to suit your anticipated need.
12. How will Reusable Paintball affect my established paintball business?
Reusable Paintball doesn’t pretend to be paintball.
It is the perfect addition to an existing paintball field or other outdoor entertainment venue because of its affordability for both the owner of the facility and their established player base.
Reusuable Paintball gives your players the opportunity to use their paintball equipment, even when they can’t always afford to play regular paintball.
This gives you, (the field owner), the opportunity to up sell new gear and service player's equipment.
13. How is a Game of Reusable Paintball Priced per game?
Your customer can pay a flat fee to participate in (usually between $10 and $20 ) gets a couple of hours of play time plus an unlimited supply of Reusable Paintballs.
You can set prices high or lower depending on the time of day and flow of business because you are not paying or buying paintballs. You use Reusable Paintballs over and over.
14. What about amateur or professional paintball team players?
What a way to make extra money!
Reusable Paintball provides the opportunity for teams to practice more often because of the unlimited use of Reusable Paintballs for one set price.
The teams will practice during your off peak hours, which means efficient use of your facility's time.
15. How do parents respond to ?
Parents love Reusable Paintball because the game is safe and exciting.
Most importantly, is affordable and there is no messy paintball clean up.
is great for birthday parties, sports team award parties, and scouting events.
Reusable Paintball is a favorite of large church youth groups and other large groups.
With Reusable Paintball, you get a fast and very high push through rate.
16. How much money could an Indoor or Outdoor Paintball Field Owner save per year by switching to Reusable Paintballs?
The average indoor paintball field owner using Reusalble Reusable Paintballs could save $75,000 to $100,000 per year just by eliminating the purchase of paintballs plus the high clean-up and disposal costs of paintballs .
Remember, Reusable Paintballs can be reused hundreds of times !
17.What kind of repeat business can a family entertainment center, a paintball field, or an amusement park operator count on using a Reusable Paintball Game?
Reusable Paintball Game can generate steady repeat business because generates the same excitement level as a Laser Tag and a Paintball Game ...with out the mess!
The Score Keeping System gives players the incentive to compare and compete against themselves and other players while trying to better their scores, each time they play.
Not only that, more girls and younger players will play Reusable Paintball because of less bruising and less mess.
If you have any questions about Sure Shots Reusable Products or Score Keeping System.. Call 304-893-6286 or Email Us!
On Mobile Phone?