How To Play Sure Shots Low Impact Paintball
How do you play a Sure Shots Low Impact Paintball Game?
First Things First:
- Teams are chosen, each players' personal data is recorded for their score sheets.
- Each player is issued a"Score Keeping Vest" to keep track of all players score.
- Players are issued a paintball gun, protective mask, and Sure Shots Low Impact Paintballs.
- Players are given instructions on playing the game and a safety briefing.
- A mission is established (i.e. Capture the Flag, Save the President, etc)
- Players enter the Sure Shots Low Impact Paintball Field and wait to receive signal to start the game.
The sound system kicks in, players begin firing and the action begins.
Players move from bunker to bunker, trying to fulfill their missions.
- The game is played on a time limit (usually 10 minutes).
- Being a team player is essential to winning.
- All players receive a detailed score card at the end of the game.
- The team reaching its goal while receiving the least number of hits, WINS !
After the Sure Shots Low Impact Paintball Game is over, the Sure Shots Low Impact Paintballs are blown (using an electric leaf blower) into a corner of the playfield for retrieval and the Sure Shots Low Impact Paintball Field is ready for the next game!
It’s just that simple, and each game of is filled with fun, excitement and adrenalin !
If you have any Questions about Sure Shots Low Impact Paintballs or the System or adding Sure Shots to your Family Entertainment Center, give us a call at 304-893-6286, Send your question by Email or Use our Live Support.
We are here the help!